主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2023-12-12 11:09:20 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
Click here to download the entire point WordPress blog launch checklist or sign up below. Get the Point Blog Launch Checklist Join the email list and get a copy of the full point blog launch checklist to start your blog the right way  address SUBSCRIBE We won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time. . Know Your What What is your niche? A lot depends on what you choose to blog about. A popular niche that a lot of people are interested in will make it easier for you to get the word out, and get people to read, even when your content isn t the best. On the other hand, if you pick a really narrow niche that not a whole lot of people really want to know more about, you could write stellar content and you still won t get any traffic.

Here s what I think You should pick a niche between the two extremes. A niche that is photo editing servies popular enough, and also something you do not hate writing about. Ideally, you d want to write about something you re in love with, but what s ideal isn t always realistic. You should pick a niche where you have some leeway. You can pack a few different things which all relate to one another. For example, I blog about blogging, I also blog about design specifically, design in a way that relates to blogging.

I plan on incorporating more topics that relate to or complement the blogging life–such as writing for other blogs and publications, freelancing on the side, making money online, etc. When you pick a niche that s too narrow, you ll have a harder time driving traffic. As you grow, chances are, you ll be changing things around to fit your needs and goals as you go.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇  

GMT+8, 2024-6-26 13:32 , Processed in 0.071900 second(s), 21 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.2

© 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |